We all know that if you want to be healthy and fit then how much important weight loss exercise is for your body is. So in this article, we talked about the 6 best exercises for weight loss that are easy to do at home. Once you aim to lose that extra fat from your body, exercise becomes the utmost thing for you. Now, when it comes to losing weight, you have to be extra careful and picky about two things: the right weight-loss diet and a disciplined weight-loss exercise regimen.
Again, once you search through the web, you may come across a list of weight loss medicine that talks about taking your weight loss regimen to next level. Yet, we must understand that there is no, magic weight loss pill available around.
So, certain points and aspects must be considered before choosing the desired exercise for your weight loss goals.
Points to ponder while picking the best exercises for weight loss
- The exercise plan must be such that fits right into your existing routine and schedule
- It also needs to go well with your weight loss goals and objectives
- In case you are suffering more muscle pain, cramp, strain, or tear, try skipping any of these best weight loss exercises
- People suffering from any chronic disease, heart disease, or diabetes issues must consult their physician before trying the exercises for weight loss
- Keep yourself hydrated at regular intervals to get the best out of these exercises
- Support these weight loss exercises with the right and most balanced nutrition
- Never discount on the need for good sleep or else you may not be able to yield the desired results in your weight loss plans
That said, let’s start with the list of best exercises for weight loss that is tried and tested by the health experts in our panel. Also, you don’t need any additional equipment or accessory to perform these.
Recommended list of 6 best exercises for weight loss
Burpees work your core, chest, and legs all at the same time. Because this is a high-intensity weight loss exercise, you can feel your heart rate increase. To do so, follow the steps outlined below.
- Maintain a shoulder-width separation between your feet and arms at your sides. Lower into a squat by driving your hips back and bending your knees.
- Place your hands on the floor in front of you and shift your weight to them. Return to your feet in the board position by hopping back gently.
- Bounce your feet forward so that they only touch the ground outside of your hands. Raise your hands in the air and leap dangerously.
- For the next rep, quickly lower yourself into a squat. Rehash 8 times or more. Finish all three sets.
Squats are one of the best weight loss exercises. You work on your core and entire lower body when you do this weight loss exercise correctly.
- Start with your feet hip-width apart and your arms at your sides or holding loads. Start bringing your legs down and your arms up in front of you while keeping your weight in your heels.
- Lower until your thighs are parallel to the floor, keeping your back straight. Make sure your knees are in line with your toes the entire time.
- Maintain a steady pace and return to a standing position. Repeat three times for a total of 15 reps.
While there are many variations of the lunge, the basic lunge is still an extremely effective weight loss exercise as it works multiple muscles simultaneously (think glutes, quads, and hamstrings) for maximum calorie consumption.
- Stand tall with your feet hip-width apart. Place your hands on your hips or on a load and take a step forward with your right leg.
- Bring your body down until your front leg and back leg structure is at a 90-degree angle, keeping your spine straight.
- After a brief pause, begin by bringing your right leg home.
- Step your left leg forward and repeat the process.
- At least three sets of 12 repetitions are required.
Climbing mountains is a great way to burn calories. The obliques, buttocks, and hamstrings are targeted by fast leg movement.
- Begin in a plank position on the floor, with your hands slightly apart and straight, as if you were pushing the floor.
- Bring your right and left knees to your chest alternately, but don’t let your toes touch the floor.
- Do at least 3 sets of these, with a 15-second rest in between.
Skipping is a full-body toner that helps you lose weight. It works on your entire body, reducing fat and increasing lean muscle mass. So, by every means, we can call it an amazing weight loss exercise.
- By grasping the rope and ensuring that the handles line up with your shoulders, you can determine the length of your skipping rope.
- Begin by keeping your feet together, hands on the skipping rope’s closures, and elbows in toward your ribs.
- Swing the rope and bound your feet together as you jump over. Instead of hopping in the middle of the process, simply bounce with each rope swing. Continue skipping for another minute. Finish all three sets.
For many years, we have known push-ups as one of the best weight loss exercises. It not only improves your strength, but it also improves your stamina.
Knee push-ups are the best option for beginners. You can also switch to normal push-ups after gaining some strength by doing knee push-ups for a week or two.
- You’re not required to bend your knees.
- Straighten your legs.
- Place your hand shoulder-width apart and your body straight.
- As if you were pushing against a wall or a table, push against your body.
As you look forward to the desired result of these exercises, your form and posture play a key role at every step. You can take support from a family member or friend if you think your form or posture isn’t going right according to the points mentioned above.
Do let us know in case you have any questions or feedback for this post. Furthermore, keep watching this space for some more amazing health and fitness tips. Stay healthy, stay fit!